Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy
Bradgate Woodcraft will package and post your order within 3 working days of receiving your order and payment, for items we currently stock.
Where products are made to order, delivery will take longer but we will always advise you of anticipated delivery times at the point you order from us via email.
Bradgate Woodcraft use a variety of postal companies or couriers as its delivery service.
Standard postage rates will apply to mainland UK only. Some more remote areas may incur further costs, depending on the courier used. We will always inform you of this at the point you place your order.
Outside mainland UK please contact us at email@example.com to ask for a quote and agree a price.
If for any reason there is a problem with delivery, we will contact you to give a new expected delivery time and confirm your order.
Cancelling your Order
If, after Bradgate Woodcraft has accepted an order from you (acceptance will be communicated via email on receipt of an order), and you wish to withdraw from the contract, you may do so by communicating that wish to us as soon as possible.
In the event that the goods have already been dispatched please refer to the Returns section below.
- Customers who send back unwanted goods that are not damaged will only be refunded the value of the item purchased, and not any costs incurred for returning the item - the condition of the item returned will also be considered by us prior to a refund being made
- Defective or damaged items may be returned for a full refund or exchange, including your postage costs, provided they are received within 7 working days of the original delivery date in a brand new unused condition, in the original packaging where possible and accompanied by a note stating your name, address, email address, contact telephone number, order number and the reason for the return and what refund/exchange you require. This does not apply to items that we have made on a bespoke basis
- We will consider the overall condition of the product being returned when making a refund.
- As soon as we receive your goods we will process your request for a replacement item or refund. We will notify you via the email address provided as soon as your request has been processed
- Proof of return and postage may be required should an item be lost in transit. Neither refunds nor replacements can be made until such proof is provided. We strongly suggest you get a Certificate of Posting from the Post Office when you send an item back
- All refunds will be credited via the original method of payment unless otherwise notified. Refunds will be furnished within 30 days of the agreement to refund
- If you have requested a refund or replacements of a lower value than the returned goods, a refund will be credited back via the method used to pay for the original order. We will let you know as soon as the refund has been processed
- If you have requested replacements of a higher value, any difference due will be charged as per the method of the original order
The address for any returns is:
17 Ribble Drive
Barrow upon Soar